Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kanto to Unova... Can I do it?

So, I decided today that I am going to start something I'd been planning for a while. I'm going to be the very best, like no one ever was! I'm going to play Pokemon from Kanto to Unova. I'm going to start with Fire Red (once my old DS with the GBA slot is charged, it hasn't been used in a long time) then move on to Heart Gold. From there I'll probably load up Emerald (I also have Sapphire but I'd rather Emerald for the extra legendaries) then onto any of the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games (it will depend which one already has pokemon I want to save) and then on to Black/White.

Anyway, as I go, I'm going to blog my adventures. So this is my first post to serve as a warning, if you're interested, FOLLOW IT! I figure if I have people following me on my adventures I'm more likely to stick to it.

At the moment I'm trying to decide which of the Gen 1 starters to choose while I wait for the DS to charge. I know everyone likes Charmander but personally I've always had a soft spot for Bulbasaur and Squirtle. I will make my decision overnight and then start tomorrow on the play through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment