Thursday, March 1, 2012

BoulderBadge... HAS

The meth cooking must be paying off for my mum, she just sent me some running shoes.
So, I was in Viridian Forest, right? Ok. So I fiddled around in the forest for a while leveling up my dudes. Once my Caterpie evolved into a Metapod and then a Butterfree and my Bulbasaur got Vine Whip I decided it was time to check out Pewter City and go see Brock.
Bulbasaur is OP. He took Brock's Geodude, cut him in half and then force fed the pieces to his Onix and choked it with them. None of my other Pokemon even got a look in, Bulbasaurslaughtered each of Brock's dudes in one hit each. Poor Brock. I was like "Bulbasaur, calm down!" and Bulbasaur was like "Bulba, Bulba. BulbaSAUR!". Which translates roughly to "Bitch be tripping if you think I'm not gunna rip this Goedude's arms off and beat Brock with them."
So, after that mess of vines, rocks and blood Brock handed over my Boulder Badge. I am now officially on my way to being a Pokemon Champion!
I'm totally skipping the crappy museum until I have a fossil. Right now Bulbasaur is dragging me off towards Mt Moon to satisfy his bloodlust. Time to get me some Jigglypuff and be swarmed by Zubats.

No comments:

Post a Comment