Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ev'rybody's Tunnelling!


So, I heading into Diglett's Cave. Not surprisingly it was full of Diglett's. I caught one and continued on my way. I made my way through and came out near Pewter City. I could tell that's where I was because I could still hear Brock wailing over the beating I gave him. I had a look around and found a guy who taught me the Flash technique. Disappointingly this wasn't what I thought it would be :(
I headed into Pewter and found I could now sneak my way into the employee area of the Museum. While I was there some guy gave me a new fossil. I don't know whether he knew I didn't work there or not, all I know is it's mine now. By now I'd learned my next stop was Rock Tunnel so I headed out, through Mount Moon, past Cerulean again (where I stopped by to see if Misty needed a hand with those auditions) and around to the Rock Tunnel entrance. On my way I picked up a Voltorb and my Spearow evolved into a Fearow. I have to say, Fearow is the ugliest bird I've ever seen, it looks like someone has been beating it with the ugly stick (I swear, I'm not beating my Pokemon).
Once inside Rock Tunnel I used Flash (and was disappointed all over again) and started to explore. I caught myself an Onix and left a trail of beaten and bloody trainers.
In the Rock Tunnel I might a trainer calling himself a "PokeManiac". I'd believe the Maniac part, the guy looked like he'd caught and skinned a Charmander and was now parading around in it's skin. I beat him easily but made him think I'd had a tough time of it, I didn't want to anger him, he was too scary even for me.

Soon I had stumbled my way out of Rock Tunnel and found myself just outside of Lavender Town, home of the famous Pokemon Tower. I hear the tower is full of Pokemon graves and I thought that crashing such a place was too crass, even for me. At least until I get myself a way to interact with those ghosts so I can catch them.
Keeping the Pokemon Tower in my mind for a visit later I set out towards Celadon City, time for SHOPPING! Just outside of Lavender Town I found some tall grass and got distracted. In there I encountered a Growlithe! hastily I curbed my Pokemon's hunger for blood and threw a Great ball at it, managing to capture it. I ran straight back to the PokeCenter to throw my crappy Mankey in Bill's Storage PC and pull out my cute little Growlithe. NEW TEAM LINEUP! Bye bye Mankey. Next stop - Celadon Department Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment